Thursday, June 1, 2017

Yoga Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities: Yoga therapist is to keep their clients healthy, flexible and safe. They must ensure that all the poses are executed correctly and without injury, which requires close attention to the abilities of their clients and concise instruction.
Salary: The median pay is $40,970.
Education: Yoga teachers must already be certified or be working toward it when hired. Training programs for aspiring yoga instructors can take up to a year to complete. Yoga teaching and integrative yoga therapy classes are offered at naturopathic colleges, community colleges, fitness centers, yoga centers and yoga studios.
Demand for this profession: The demand for this profession is to grow 8% from 2014-2024.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think I would like to be one because this career doesn’t fit in the medical pathway that I am looking into becoming. Also because I feel like maybe I could hurt them in some way while I’m trying to make them feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment