Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend
What I did on my Memorial weekend was go to San Diego. My sister, my Aunt and I packed our bags and took a road trip to San Diego. On our way over there, we stopped at La Vista Point where we saw the beautiful view and the squirrels. As soon as we arrived, we went to Seaport village. This village was something similiar to Santa Monica pier. You can go boat riding, fly kites or watch out in the ocean. While we were there, we visited the Navy Seal ship. We also just walked around and enjoyed every thing they had there to see. When we were done at the village, we left to the beach to watch the sunset. Although there was no sun at the time we were there, we did get to play around in the sand and put our feet in the water. We also went down by the rocks where the sea lions and ducks were. Watching them reminded me of the movie “Finding Dory.” My sister and I named all the Seals “Gerald” which is one of the seals from the movie. We also named the ducks “Becky,” also from the movie. In addition, we went to “Night life.” This is where all the people have fun in the streets and go clubbing. Unfortunately me and my sis were underage, so my mom took us to go eat at the “Burger Lounge.” The hamburgers there were really good. Lastly, we left and went straight to the hotel room to sleep. The next day, before it was time to go home, we went to a park where they had a beautiful church and a nice garden with beautiful roses. Me and my sis was having fun taking pictures and just talking about what we want to do. There was a lot of people there complementing our hair and that we looked like a rainbow. It was a really memorable weekend and I wish we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment