Friday, May 19, 2017

Physical Therapist
Duties and responsibilities: Physical therapists are key to recovery for some patients who are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. They work with patients to help them regain movement and manage pain, either in a hospital or clinical setting
Salary: The median pay is $84,020.
Education: To become one you must have a Doctoral or Professional degree.
Demand for this profession: The demand for this profession is to grow 34% from 2014-2024.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don’t think I would like to be one because I feel like my remedies to get better wouldn’t help them feel better. I also wouldn’t because I would be so scared thinking that I’m going to hurt them more than what they already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment