Wednesday, May 17, 2017

“If I’ve got the correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”
This quote is trying to say that if you do everything how it’s supposed to be, then nothing can possibly go wrong. All you have to do is follow the dreams you have set for yourself. If you truly believe that you can accomplish them, that’s good. Faith is all you need for yourself. You shouldn’t depend on people to tell you if you’re going to make it or not. If they tell you you're not, then those are the people you want to exclude from your life. They are only going to bring you down after everything you have done. Pursue your dreams, that’s how you're going to be successful. If you give up because of one mistake, then what are you going to do with your life now? You gotta keep that mindset that “I can make it! I can make it!” In the end that’s all that will matter. It’s you and your happiness of conquering your goals. Your parents are going to be so proud of you. You just have to keep “swimming.” Meaning to not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment