Monday, June 5, 2017

Plumber
The topic I chose is plumber. Plumbers install and repair water supply lines, waste disposal systems, and related appliances and fixtures to keep homes and businesses flowing smoothly. They must also study building plans and inspect structures to assess the material and equipment needed. They must locate and mark the position of the pipe installations, connections,passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring tools. If they need serious work, plumbers will install an underground water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems. I chose this topic because I find it really interesting how they are able to work with pipes and see how the water works for toilets and sinks. I also chose this topic because I would like to learn more about how they learn and educate themselves to the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment