Friday, June 9, 2017

     What I liked about this class is that I got to learn how to type quicker than before and memorize the keyboard and where all the keys are at. I also learned that my life, my decisions. I don't need people in my life that aren't going to lead me in the right direction. I should focus on myself and do me. In the end It's going to be me and the people that I decide to keep with me for the rest of my life. I also liked about this class is that I learned to meet new people and sharing our experiences we had over break. 
      What I didn't like about this class is how everyone kept talking and interrupting when we were watching a video or when you were explaining a student success statement. I actually wanted to learn more about the statements because it gives me hope and I start to realize everything. From being a CTR person to making my own decisions. 
      My recommendations for improving the class is to play some soothing music and give kids free time like if they're being good. You should also do some activities with the class just so they are not always being on the computer. 
      A highlight for me in this class was when I learned a lot of lessons. Each statement we had to write made me more and more aware of my life and everything I need to do to make it better. 
      I think I really did do my best in this class because although I would talk to my partners my work still got done. I also made sure that I had every requirement for the assignment and if I didn't then I would go back and add more to make sure it was good. 
      I do read my life planning goals journal to remind me of all the things I want to successfully achieve my goals and everything else I have set forth. 
      I am committed to being a CTR person because when I was younger, my mom and dad were out doing drugs and making bad choices. That made me sad because I wasn't able to spend time with them my whole life as a kid. As I was growing up I always told myself that I didn't want to end up like them. In jail not being able to see my kids and make memories as they grow up. I will also stay committed to choosing the right because I want to make my family and people around me happy and show them that no matter how bad my life was when I was younger, I will not be the same person as they were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment