Monday, June 5, 2017

“The ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7.”

What this quote is trying to say is to always do what’s right no matter what situation you are in. Stand up for what you believe is the right thing to do. Don’t back down because no one is there to back it up with you. Do what’s right even if no one is for it. Don’t do what’s wrong because everyone is for it. Do what you have to do even if you walk the path of success alone. I would personally like to accomplish my goals on my own. I wouldn’t like to have people bringing me down everytime I make a mistake. I would like the people that will help me learn from them and tell me not to give up. People that are going to motivate me to do better each year. If I have to be that person by myself, I will. Throughout high school I learned that nothing is permanent. I have to accomplish my goals and worry about myself because no one got me like I got me. I’m going to make sure I always do the right thing no matter what. You should too. You should make sure everyone around you is doing what is right without having to be told. Whether it’s your friend, or brother or sister, remind them that they should ALWAYS choose the right.

2 comments: