Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Break

Winter break
I didn’t really do much on my winter break. The most exciting thing I did was go to the movies or hang out with my friends. The movies we went to go see were “Sing” and “The Underworld: Blood wars.” Since I hurt my foot over the break I really wasn’t able to do much. I stayed home icing my foot. If i wanted to go out I had to use my crutches. I spent my Christmas at my house. Some of my family members came over and we ate tamales and drank hot chocolate. For new years, we went to a party but then we left so we can spend new year's with my family at home. I also had a small party for my birthday. Family came over and we ate hamburgers, we danced, and laughed together. The final thing I did was we threw a party for my grandpa. He turned “not that old.”


No comments:

Post a Comment