Tuesday, January 24, 2017

“I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.”
What this quote is trying to say is that not everything in life should be a game. You should do things because it’s the right thing to do. Don’t wait until someone has to tell you to do something right in your life. Do it without any hesitation. You should be in the right path by choosing to do whats right. If you do bad things then you will not be one step closer to your dreams. Every time you do what's right without anyone telling you, you get a good feeling in your body. Good things happen to good people. If you do right then maybe sometime later on in life, you will get rewarded for always showing respect to other people. This can impact my life by knowing that I shouldn’t think about myself all the time. I need to go out and do whats right no matter what. Knowing that the person I helped is grateful, I’m happy because I did something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment