Friday, January 20, 2017

“Make your Passion your Profession”
What is your passion and why it is a passion of yours?
  • My passion is to play volleyball because I really like to play. It’s a fun sport and I can play whenever I am bored at my house or play with my cousins or friends. Volleyball really helps me when I need to get something off of my chest because knowing that I can play gets me relaxed.
How can you make this passion become your profession?
  • I can make my passion my profession by continue to play and maybe join the volleyball team in school. Also so I can continue playing for college and maybe get my kids into playing volleyball and teach them what I know.
What education is required?
  • The education required is to have experience playing before and you must know the game very well.
What skills, talents, and attitudes are required?
  • The skills that is required is you need to have good experience with volleyball and know how to play and get along with your teammates.
  
Reflection: What are you willing to do in order to make your passion your profession?

  • I’m willing to work hard and not give up because volleyball is what I love doing in life. I love to play with friends and get a game on. Everytime i watch the volleyball games I think to myself “I wish that was me playing with the team and going to tournaments.” I know someday it will happen but if it doesn’t then i know that maybe volleyball isn’t for me and I should start looking for a new passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment