Monday, October 24, 2016

global opportunities

“Global Opportunities: Careers in Other Countries”

Careers in other countries would be:
  1. In Spain, you can become a dentist with a degree from a Spanish university. They get paid $175,961 a year.
  2. In China, you can become a lawyer if you speak their language. They get paid $146,954 annually.
  3. In Switzerland, you can become a teacher with a master’s degree in the subject of your choice, experience teaching, and an advanced teaching diploma. They get paid $68,000 annually.

Reflection: Would you like to work in another country?  If yes, tell which country and career. Why? If no, why not?

I think I wouldnt like to work in another country because even though it’s good to travel, I wouldn’t want to leave my parents behind. I want to help them and leaving wouldn’t help.

No comments:

Post a Comment