Thursday, September 22, 2016

Dermatologist

Dermatologist
Duties and responsibilities: Offer consultations, diagnosis, and treatment to patients who are interested in improving their skin.
Salary: Median pay is $204,072.
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree. Medical school, becoming a medical doctor or doctor of osteopathic medicine. 1 year of required medical training. An accredited dermatology residency program for at least 3 years.
Demand for this profession: The demand for dermatologist is to grow 18% more from 2012-2022.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think I would like to be one because I would like to help out in making the face look younger. Also because I could go home and try all the new things I learned on myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment