Thursday, September 8, 2016

9/11 Memories


Image result for 9/11 attacks

9/11 Memorials

  On September 11, 2001 Osama Bin Laden workers hijacked four airplanes. He sent two of them to the world trade center in  New York, one to the pentagon just outside of Washington D.C, and the last airplane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. The attackers that flew the airplanes were Islamic terrorists from Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations. A couple minutes after the world trade center was hit, the south tower collapsed down to the floor, creating a lot smoke and clouds filled with dust. Seconds later the north tower collapsed as well, creating more smoke and dust. My first memory of these attacks was when I was in 8th grade. The principle made an announcement on the speaker and told us to have a moment of silence for those who passed away during 9/11. I remember when i went home i asked my Tia about what happened. She gave me some information but i wanted more. I went online and looked up what happened and started watching videos and looking at pictures. I then realized what my principle was talking about. My thoughts about the 9/11 attack weren't nice. I always had questions like " Why would someone do this?" or " Why go and kill almost 400 people for revenge?" I felt pretty sad for all the parents that lost their loved ones that day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment