Monday, December 5, 2016

challenges teens face today

Challenges Teens Face Today

1. Major challenges teens deal with today:
  •  Depression
  • Bullying
  • Anorexia
  • Bulimia
  • Peer pressure
  • Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Body issues
  • Smoking/drinking
  • Drug addiction
  • Teen pregnancy
2. Problems I’m dealing with today:
  • I am dealing with stress because I’m working on bringing my grades up and getting ready for the idp that’s coming up on Thursday, December 8.
3. Being a ctr person helps me overcome any challenges I face because i know to always make good choices no matter what I’m going through in life.
4. I can help other teens by encouraging them that everything will get better as you grow. If you always make good choices you’re already halfway through your life.

6. Reflection: What is the greatest need that teens have today?

  • I think the greatest need that teens have today is money. I think this because the teens want money to go out and eat with friends or buy drugs. When the parents don’t have money, they look towards selling drugs to make the money that the parents aren’t able to give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment